- Getting Started: Getting Started with Winamp
1. Install Winamp.
For this tutorial, we are going to use Winamp. You can download Winamp from the Nullsoft Website.
Please note that while Winamp has a ...
- Getting Started: Creating a radio player with JW Player
Answer: JW Player is a highly customisable video and audio player for the web. While not specifically designed for streaming audio, it makes an excellent replacement ...
- VosCast: Music Licensing and Royalties
Answer: Listed below are links to sites related to radio licensing for various regions.
The following information should only be used for reference, and not be interpreted ...
- Getting Started: What software can I use to connect to my SHOUTcast server?
Answer: Winamp with the Nullsoft SHOUTcast Source plugin
Runs on Windows: Yes
Runs on Mac OS X: No
Runs on Linux: No, can be ran with Wine
- Mobile Devices: iOS: Listening with Radio Lite
Answer: This guide was made using a 3g iPod Touch. Later iPods, iPhones and iPads will work in a very similar way. Radio Lite is the ...
- Mobile Devices: How can I listen on a mobile device?
iOS has poor native support listening to SHOUTcast stations. While you can listen in iOS's Safari browser, there is no OS integration. Using one of ...
- Getting Started: Getting Started with Nicecast
Answer: 1. Register on VosCast.com
The first step to starting your own online radio station is purchasing radio hosting!
You can do this right here on ...
- Getting Started: Getting Started with Virtual DJ Pro
Answer: 1. Install Virtual DJ.
For this tutorial, we are going to use the free edition of Virtual DJ. However, to stream for longer than 10 minutes, ...