- VosCast: Do I have to commit to a 12 month contract?
Answer: No, all accounts by default as on a 1 month rolling subscription. You
are free to cancel at any time with no fee and will ...
- Using SHOUTcast: With one account, can I stream from different computers?
Answer: You can stream from as many locations as you want; however only a single DJ can be connected to a SHOUTcast server at once. ...
- Getting Started: Getting Started with Winamp
1. Install Winamp.
For this tutorial, we are going to use Winamp. You can download Winamp from the Nullsoft Website.
Please note that while Winamp has a ...
- Billing: How can I cancel my VosCast account?
Answer: Method one
Log into your account at VosCast.com
Select Manage Subscription
Click Cancel Payment Subscription
Your account will remain active until your remaining time expires
Click this link
- Auto DJ: Getting started with the Auto DJ
VosCast provides a free Auto DJ service with each SHOUTcast server that it provides. The Auto DJ is considered as a seperate feature and has ...
- Connection Issues: Winamp is disconnected after a few minutes of streaming.
Answer: Some older versions of the Nullsoft SHOUTcast Source DPS plugin have a bug that will cause disconnection after streaming for a certain period of time. ...
- Connection Issues: My encoder won't connect
Answer: Common causes for this include:
Another DJ or Auto DJ is already connected.
SHOUTcast can only have a single DJ connected at any one time. You can ...
- Auto DJ: What timezone does the Auto DJ use?
Answer: The Auto DJ uses Mountain Standard Time (MST) and observes day light savings time. To calculate the time difference between MST and your timezone, you ...
- Auto DJ: Keep Auto DJ from Playing All Your Files
Answer: The Auto DJ was designed to fall back to the “Manage Music” list when a schedule is not played. This behavior is fine for the ...